In this issue of Vurb Magazine we feature….
THE MINDFULLY AWESOME APPROACH TO PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS:
We look at the six Life Needs that impact human motivation: physiological, emotional, occupational, social, spiritual and environmental. Deficiencies in any number of these areas could be making it difficult for you to lose weight and keep it off. With a series of questions and prompts, you will id which Life Needs are at issue for you.
CREATE COMMITTABLE PLAN
Next, for each area that affects YOUR ability to lose and keep weight off, choose real solutions from the provided list. Create a personalized plan that you can commit to NOW.
TAKE THOUGHTFUL ACTIONS
Our guides are designed for DIY coaching and centered around what we call a mindfully awesome lifestyle (think science + optimal thinking meets mindfulness). If you can and want to go at your pace, the guide alone is right for you.
For some interests and goals, having professional help can make all the difference. If you can afford it and are in the head space for coaching now, please join us for the full program from September to November 2018. Cost: $199.
INCLUDED IN THE FULL PROGRAM
- 20 Quick n Tasty recipes you can make every day in 15 minutes or less.
- Our list of nutritionists to follow on social media for continued inspiration.
- Interactive Confidence Game – small confidence assignments with varying “rewards.”
- The What’s Eating You workshop is hosted by a psychologist and looks at the science behind your cravings. Bite-sized assignments will be provided to help you learn to mentally detach from cravings in the future.
- On-The-Job-Retraining are real life exercises that offer practical solutions for work-life imbalance and time management.
- And more hands-on exercises that puts your plan into action and help you learn-by-doing.