Take all your pent-up panic and hazy ambitions, and channel them into making your life productive, meaningful and successful!
WHAT WE DO
We do community challenges that let you test drive healthy routines and campaigns and tutorials to turn them into permanent habits. You'll lose the pent-up panic as you become more productive, clarify hazy ambitions and turn them into goals, and give your life direction in the process.
Hi, I'm Christine! I'm a lifestylist, an ICF certified coach, mindful meditation instructor and recovering procrastinator living in Los Angeles. I'm a sucker for all kinds of transformations; home makeovers (HGTV addict here), physical transformations and stories of accomplishment (especially when the odds are stacked against someone), these are the things that give me life!
End the panic!
There's nothing more frustrating than knowing you're capable of more, but never seem able to. Our downloadable guide The Vurb Lifestyle shows you which science-backed routines and habits (vurbs) will help you become the most productive version of yourself. Some vurbs will develop your prefrontal cortex to make you almost immune to food cravings and bounce back from setbacks in a snap. Others like good sleep, exercise, and stay-focused habits will make you more productive, while others will strengthen your mental acuity and increase your confidence.
Some popular vurb recommendations.
Life & Love Vurbs:
- Prioritize people... in business and in all relationships, people skills guarantees success.
- Be organized... keeps the mind clear, spirits up and stress cortisol levels outta there.
- Have healthy routines... when hardwired into our brain, they change it (neuroplasticity).
- Live well... enthusiasm for life (e.g. travel and impromptu skinny dipping) increases vitality.
Wellness & Beauty Vurbs:
- Dress well... it's a confidence booster and confidence leads to more productivity.
- Sleep better... makes you feel more energetic, look better and think faster.
- Nourish is the biohacker's approach to food and how to end dieting forever.
- Move daily... walking, cycling, dancing, etc. produce highly beneficial hormones.
- Play an instrument... it boosts concentration and heightens achievement.
- Meditate... it lets you breathe in the good shit and breathe out the bullshit.
Work & Personal Growth Vurbs:
- Read...as much as possible. Improves leadership skills, mental acuity, and careers.
- Learn your strengths... and focus on them, not on fixing weaknesses!!
- Believe in yourself... even when no one else does.
We know without a shadow of a doubt that what we do is who we become and the Vurb Facebook Community is where you develop the science-backed productivity habits and success routines to become a doer. As leadership guru John Maxwell puts it, The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.
Vurb is the result of my 8+ years of research into human motivation which led me to neuro- and cognitive science (amazing stuff!), Maslow's Needs Hierarchy (which I tweaked), and even to explore military habit formation techniques. What we learn is that there is no better and surer way to build healthy routines than to do in a supportive community and in a systematic way. When you test drive them as a challenge, they are more doable and usually fun, then with tutorials and campaigns, you adopt the beneficial ones for life.