The Doers Program
Stop letting 'life' get in your way
Christine wrote the book on becoming your most productive self–one new habit at a time. And to make sure this isn't another book you read and forget about, we created a one-of-a-kind program to help you apply the concepts.
In The Doer's Program, we don't just tell you to dress well, meditate, get organized and practice other productive lifestyle habits, we create classes, workshops and other opportunities for you to bring them to life... and do them as a community. You're never working alone and with our unique approach, you're up to 300% more likely to stick to your new habits.
Vurb-alize Your Life
By building habits like these, you will become a more confident badass that gets goals (and life) done.
- Dress well... it's a confidence booster and confidence leads to more productivity.
- Build networks... social networks are huge drivers of long-term engagement.
- Be emotional intelligent to understand yours and others' "stuff" and maintain your objectivity.
- Be organized... keeps the mind clear, spirits up and stress cortisol levels outta there.
- Sleep better... makes you feel more energetic, look better and think faster.
- Nourish the brain; it's how biohackers put an end to food cravings and 'diets.'
- Move daily... take a minimum # of steps to produce highly beneficial can-do hormones!
- Meditate... it lets you breathe in the good shit and breathe out the bullshit.
- Read...as much as possible. Improves leadership skills, mental acuity, and careers.
- Play an instrument... it boosts concentration and heightens achievement.
- Do healthy routines... when hardwired into our brain, they change it (neuroplasticity).
- Believe in your damn self... even when no one else does.
How it Works
For $39/month, transform your focus and follow-through with these services and more
We don't leave it all up to you to get your new habits done. Join us live on social media for weekly meal prep and meditation classes, and every 2 weeks for a new dance tutorial with incentives to practice.
Our texts brighten your day, give you quick in-the-moment challenges, expert tips and reminders. This approach is more personal than an email or an app and increases engagement.
Our challenges are designed to help you learn by doing. You'll form new healthy routines and develop beneficial habits that one by one, help you become more and more productive.
With free lifetime access in the Doer's Community, you can post video clips, share stories, ask peers for advice and get ongoing support and encouragement from Christine and the team.