We cracked the code
We simplified science to come up with realistic and doable habits that truly impact behavior, rewire your brain for productivity and produce a more disciplined mind.
- Dress well... it's a confidence booster and confidence leads to more productivity.
- Live well... enthusiasm for life (e.g. travel and impromptu skinny dipping) increases our vitality and focus.
- Learn emotional intelligence for career, entrepreneurial, and relationship success.
- Be organized... keeps the mind clear, spirits up and stress cortisol levels outta there.
- Sleep better... makes you feel more energetic, look better and think faster.
- Nourish the brain; it's how biohacker's put an end to food cravings and 'diets.'
- Move daily... walking, dancing, etc. produce highly beneficial can-do hormones!
- Meditate... it lets you breathe in the good shit and breathe out the bullshit.
- Read...as much as possible. Improves leadership skills, mental acuity, and careers.
- Play an instrument... it boosts concentration and heightens achievement.
- Have healthy routines... when hardwired into our brain, healthy habits change it (neuroplasticity).
- Believe in your damn self... even when no one else does.
Do it for U ♥ Do the work with others ♥ Get support every step of the way.
For $39/month, transform your focus and follow-through
We don't leave it all up to you to get your new habits done. Join us live on social media for weekly meal prep and meditation classes, and every 2 weeks for a new dance tutorial with incentives to practice.
Our texts brighten your day, give you quick in-the-moment challenges, expert tips and reminders. This approach is more personal than an email or an app and increases engagement.
Our challenges are designed to help you learn by doing. You'll form new healthy routines and develop beneficial habits that one by one, help you become more and more productive.
With free lifetime access in the Doer's Community, you can post videos stories, ask peers for advice and get ongoing support and encouragement from Christine and our team.